We all have must listened this word SEO. We have heard this a number of times. And also have a keen interest to know more about SEO. So this article will let you know about What Is SEO and also the tips for SEO.
SEO stands for the Search Engine Optimization.SEO is a way to get the traffic on a site. We need to follow the White Hat SEO because it is the only way to the ranking.By doing with the other method we could banned, we need to focus only on the White Hat SEO. So what are the Google algorithm -So exactly no one knows the Google algorithm as Google changes its search algorithm around 500 to 600 times a year but it doesn’t picked by the user. So SEO is basically of two types- ON Page SEO & OFF Page SEO.
ON Page SEO
So ON Page SEO is that type of SEO in which we do changes to a website or we do changes to website pages according to the requirement to rank a website on search engine result page. Basically we make the proper use of the keywords in our title, description and the URL. Google has their bot which are used to check our website and if it is right then it will rank. Things that we have to keep in our mind are
• Search a keyword that is being searched a number of times on Google and target that keyword and make an appropriate use in a website.
• The name of the domain/URL it should be user friendly.
• The title that we have used, keyword should be there.
• Content should be appropriate and user friendly.
• Convert the site from http:// to https://
• Page speed or the load time of the website be less.
• Broken links should not be there in the website.
• Bounce back rate should be low.
• Click through rate should be high.
OFF Page SEO
As the name suggests the OFF Page SEO is that type of SEO in which work done outside the website to rank a website on search engine result page is the OFF Page SEO. In this method of SEO we build the link is known as link building. OFF Page SEO is done to get the back the backlinks.As the backlinks will help to improve a website rank on website on search engine result page. So we need backlinks but it’s all about the quality backlinks not the backlinks in quantity. While getting the backlinks one thing we need to keep in our mind is that the term PA & DA. We should try to get the backlinks of the websites which have the good PA & DA. If we get the bad backlinks to a website then there is possibility that a website can also be banned by the Googlebots. So we should go with the quality backlinks. The ways by which we can get the backlinks are –
• Business listing
• Local listing
• Social bookmarking
• Article submission
• Content marketing
• Press release submission
• Guest blogging
• Blog commenting
• Info-graphic submission
• Profile Submission
• Forum submission
• Blog directory submission
• Question & answer websites
• Video submission
• Image submission
• Social media engagement
• Influencer outreach.Immobilienmakler Heidelberg Makler Heidelberg